1. LOG-IN TO THE RETURN PORTAL
- To return all or part of your order on www.eric-bompard.com, you should use the return portal and proceed to the following steps to print the return label and return note.
- Then, enter your order number and the email address used to place the order.
- Once connected, indicate the item(s) you wish to return and mention the reason why you want to return them. Our partner DHL Express will operate your return.
2. PREPARE YOUR PACKAGE
- Print the return documents on the return portal. Those documents will also be sent to you by email.
- Pack the item(s) you want to return, re-using the original packaging. Close the box using the self-adhesive strip.
- Place the return note inside your parcel and affix the return label that you have printed to it. The commercial invoice must be handed to the courier.
3. SEND YOUR PACKAGE BACK
Go to www.dhl.com and choose your country from the « Choose a location » pull-down menu.
Choose one between following options:
- Select « Contact DHL Express » for a parcel pick-up
- click on « DHL Service Point Location » for a parcel drop off. Your refund may take up to 1 month to be credited (average delay).
If you wish to return an article purchased on the website www.eric-bompard.com, you have 30 days, from the date the order was received, to proceed with the return process. Please note that the article should be in its original condition, accompanied by the label on the garment and the protective film to be returned.
*Returns from Europe are free of charge. Outside Europe, the return cost is at the customer’s charge and will be deducted from the refund. The return cost will appear on the return portal after validation of the return.